The Goria family came to this country from Lebanon and settled in Roanoke in the 1800′s. For several years prior to constructing the building shown above, the Goria Brothers, Kalil, Richard and Buttress, operated a livery stable on this site at 302 Campbell. Their firm was one of the first wholesale grocers established in Roanoke, Va. The building was recently renovated and is now the Big Lick Junction. J.B. Goria, son of pioneer Roanoke businessman, the late B.A. Goria, began his successful career in commercial real estate as a broker, builder and developer in 1956, until his passing in 2009.
JB Goria Jr, president, is committed to maintaining the same business standard, honor and integrity that JB Goria Sr., has provided to our customers for the past 56 years.
“Our success depends on the success of our customers”
All images copyright JB Goria Commercial Real Estate, header image ‘Roanoke, Virginia at Night’ courtesy Ben Schumin.